This is Guidion
We provide and innovate technical services in and around the home. Chances are you haven't heard of us before, but you've probably already had dealings with us without knowing it. For example, when you switched internet providers or when maintenance was performed on your central heating boiler. Guidion is mainly active in the telecom and energy sector. We do this on behalf of major brands such as VodafoneZiggo, T-Mobile and Comfort Partners. We are constantly renewing our services based on trends and wishes. For example, we visit customers to make smart home equipment function optimally or offer customers remote assistance (Remote). How do we do all this? By making the entire customer journey for consumers as fun and easy as possible in our own unique way. Our mechanics, or rather experts, play a major role in this. Thanks to these passionate, skilled experts (freelancers), we make around 1 million people happy with our services every year. And we are proud of that.
This is the role
As a recruiter at Guidion in Amsterdam, you take care of the expansion of our mechanic network. You will discuss the targets and their feasibility with the business. Together with the team, you make sure they are actually achieved. You do this by approaching both warm and cold leads, and you continuously think of new possibilities. You see plenty of opportunities and know how to approach different target groups in different markets. For this, you make the plans and determine the implementation. You also manage a pool of on-call employees and ensure that they work enthusiastically. Naturally, you and your team will also ensure correct administrative processing. In short, a cool challenge in which you can use all your creativity.
Just a little more on everything;
- Alignment with business on targets to be met (How much and within what time frame can we deliver);
- Translate and implement this into a recruitment plan (What market and how will we approach it);
- Managing on-call workers (scheduling, people duties, coaching);
- Ensure proper record keeping.
This is the team
Workforce manager David Langerak: "The Recruitment Team is engaged in recruiting experts from the Telecom, heating and smart home industry. We do this by approaching warm leads and possibly applying cold acquisition. We try to be as creative as possible in this. Once we have started working with experts, we also make sure that they are equipped with the right certificates. Therefore, we plan and organize matching training courses. The Recruitment Team consists of one Telecom recruiter, two certification employees and eight on-call employees. We are a young, social team that likes to look each other up. Both at work and privately. We have a fun team outing every so often and we don't let a trainee leave without a nice drink on our rooftop.
This is you
With your experience, you have enough ideas to expand our network. You are creative, enjoy making plans and know how to put them into action. With your contagious enthusiasm you know how to get people moving and how to keep an overview.
- HBO working and thinking level;
- 2 to 4 years of work experience;
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
What you get
- An environment where entrepreneurship, attention to each other, personal development and fun are key #candoisyou #letsgrow #sharethefun #happytohelp;
- Unlimited days off; you decide what works for you;
- A nice annual training budget, Let's Grow!
- Annual profit distribution when we meet our Guidion wide goals;
- A well-settled pension with no co-payment; an important foundation that needs to be taken care of;
- Ability to work hybrid with our Amsterdam office as the central meeting place;
- A carbon neutral office! We keep our carbon footprint as low as possible and we offset the remainder through the Fair Climate Fund;
- Should you not be lucky enough to live within 9 kilometers of Guidion, we will reimburse your travel expenses. We fully promote sustainable options such as bicycle (€0.30 per km) and public transport. Coming by car? Then you get €0.19 per km;
- Several crews and clubs you can join, such as Team Green, Diversity & Inclusion, Share-the-Fun, The Bookclub, The Ringmasters and many more. Be sure to ask about these during your introductory interview :)
- And a good dose of fun and interesting activities, such as the Summer and Winter Party, the Daily, Guidion Clubhouse, Pizza, Drinks & Questions. For this, be sure to read our Guidion Manifesto.
Care to get acquainted?
Do you like what you have read above and do your interests, skills and competencies match the work we describe? Then let's get acquainted!
For us, only who you are and what you can do counts. Your gender, nationality, age etc. are not important at all. So feel free to leave this out on your CV, gladly! In addition, research shows that white male candidates already apply when they meet 60% of the requirements. With women, for example, it is only at 100%. Isn't that a shame? We think diversity and inclusiveness are very important. If in doubt, just apply! Together we will find out if there is a match.