Employer Branding & Recruitment specialist
This is Guidion
We provide and innovate technical services in and around the home. Chances are you haven't heard of us before, but you've probably already had dealings with us without knowing it. For example, when you switched internet providers or when maintenance was performed on your central heating boiler. Guidion is mainly active in the telecom and energy sector. We do this on behalf of major brands such as VodafoneZiggo, T-Mobile and Comfort Partners. We are continuously renewing our services based on trends and wishes. For example, we visit customers to make smart home equipment function optimally or offer customers remote assistance (Remote). How do we do all this? By making the entire customer journey for consumers as fun and easy as possible in our own unique way. Our mechanics, or rather experts, play a major role in this. Thanks to these passionate, skilled experts (freelancers), we make around 1 million people happy with our services every year. And we are proud of that!
This is your team
Your team's goal every day is to create an environment where you can be at your best. The three fundamental basic needs (Belonging, Mastery & Autonomy) are anchored in everything we do. You will join a close-knit team and despite the diversity of tasks and responsibilities, we know how to find and help each other. In addition, the team has a love of good food. So do you have restaurant tips or are you that amateur chef with a wide range of delicious recipes? Then you will fit in perfectly with this team!
This is your role
You as an Employer branding & Recruitment specialist at Guidion will make sure that we are visibile as an empoyer in the job market. You convert plans and projects for our position in the labor market into concrete actions. You are full of ideas how we can best reach our target audience and select the best candidates from you personally created talent pool. Creativity may be your second name. Thinking of unique ways to reach out, select particular canals for partical audiences and love to create refreshing vacancy texts (you probably see loads of improvement in this one;)). You will also do job interviews together with the hiring managers. In these interviews you make sure that the candidate fits within Guidion's culture. Our assessments will help you make this decidion.
What will you do in this role;
- You are responsible for our employer branding. You translate our strong culture into an inspiring employer brand and create a plan to reach out to the job market. Among other things, you write the vacancy texts, convert plans and projects into actions and have tons of ideas;
- You will conduct job interviews with the Hiring manager for new employees;
- You advise on the selection process within Guidion.
This is you
You're ready for your next step and to become Employer branding & Recruitment specialist at Guidion in Amsterdam. Preferably you already have experience in recruitment and will develop yourself further in the field of Employer branding. You know how to approach potential new employees.
Then some practical points, you;
- Are a medior within the recruitment profession or within HR;
- Are someone who enjoys executing plans and translates into concrete actions;
- Speaks fluent Dutch and can communicate well in English;
- Have knowledge of employment communications and how to reach out to different audiences;
- Are available at least 32 hours per week.
What you get
- An environment where entrepreneurship, attention to each other, personal development and fun are key #candoisyou #letsgrow #sharethefun #happytohelp;
- Unlimited days off; you decide what works for you;
- A nice annual training budget, Let's Grow!
- Annual profit distribution when we meet our Guidion wide goals;
- A well-settled pension with no co-payment; an important foundation that needs to be taken care of;
- Ability to work hybrid with our Amsterdam office as the central meeting place;
- A carbon neutral office! We keep our carbon footprint as low as possible and we offset the remainder through the Fair Climate Fund;
- Should you not be lucky enough to live within 9 kilometers of Guidion, we will reimburse your travel expenses. We fully promote sustainable options such as bicycle (€0.30 per km) and public transport. Coming by car? Then you get €0.21 per km;
- Several crews and clubs you can join, such as Team Green, Diversity & Inclusion, Share-the-Fun, The Bookclub, The Ringmasters and many more. Be sure to ask about these during your introductory interview :)
- And a good dose of fun and interesting activities, such as the Summer and Winter Party, the Daily, Guidion Clubhouse, Pizza, Drinks & Questions. Please read our Guidion Manifesto
Care to get acquainted?
Do you like what you have read above and do your interests, skills and competencies match the work we describe? Then let's get acquainted!
For us, only who you are and what you can do counts. Your gender, nationality, age etc. are not important at all. So feel free to leave this out on your CV, gladly! In addition, research shows that white male candidates already apply when they meet 60% of the requirements. With women, for example, it is only at 100%. Isn't that a shame? We think diversity and inclusiveness are very important. If in doubt, just apply! Together we will find out if there is a match.