This is Guidion
We provide and innovate technical services in and around the home. Chances are you haven't heard of us before, but you've probably already had dealings with us without knowing it. For example, when you switched internet providers or when maintenance was performed on your central heating boiler. Guidion is mainly active in the telecom and energy sector. We do this on behalf of major brands such as VodafoneZiggo, T-Mobile and Comfort Partners. We are continuously renewing our services based on trends and wishes. For example, we visit customers to make smart home equipment function optimally or offer customers remote assistance (Remote). How do we do all this? By making the entire customer journey for consumers as fun and easy as possible in our own unique way. Our mechanics, or rather experts, play a major role in this. Thanks to these passionate, skilled experts (freelancers), we make around 1 million people happy with our services every year. And we are proud of that!
This is the team
Your team's goal every day is to create an environment where you can do your best. The three fundamental basic needs (Belonging, Mastery & Autonomy) are anchored in everything we do. You will join a close-knit team and despite the diversity of tasks and responsibilities, we know how to find and help each other. In addition, the team has a love of good food. So do you have restaurant tips or are you that amateur chef with a wide range of delicious recipes? Then you will fit in perfectly with this team!
This is the role
As a Campus Recruiter, you'll get students excited about a side job or internship at Guidion! Because one thing is certain: our students are indispensable. By building a network, proactively approaching the target group and regularly attending internship fairs and other recruitment events, you recruit new colleagues. You coordinate the required capacity with the various departments, manage expectations and keep an overview. You are also responsible for starting a group of eager and energetic interns twice a year. You make sure all students get off to a flying start and feel connected to Guidion. This is how we continue to grow!
But what are you all going to do?
- Actively recruit potential new colleagues. You devise the approach and do the implementation.
- You conduct phone introductions with potential colleagues, checking fit with the culture (partly through Equalture's game assessments).
- You liaise with various departments on the progress of vacancies and manage expectations with hiring managers.
- You manage the process, such as scheduling interviews and providing feedback to candidates. So you are responsible from A to Z.
- You will be responsible for establishing and building Campus Recruitment.
- You make sure our referral program is top of mind and have lots of creative ideas about this.
This is you
You are bursting with energy and full of creative ideas to attract and retain our target group. You rise to the challenge of continuously filling vacancies in a challenging, tight labor market. You get others on board with your plans and like to get down to business. You can keep a good overview, switch quickly and keep several balls in the air. Because you still have one foot in student life, you know exactly where our target group is and what makes them happy. In addition, you are critical and results-oriented.
Finally, some practical points, you...
- Have at least college level of thought and work.
- Are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
What you get
- An environment where entrepreneurship, attention to each other, personal development and fun are key #candoisyou #letsgrow #sharethefun #happytohelp;
- Unlimited days off; you decide what works for you;
- A nice annual training budget, Let's Grow!
- Annual profit distribution when we meet our Guidion wide goals;
- A well-settled pension with no co-payment; an important foundation that needs to be taken care of;
- Ability to work hybrid with our Amsterdam office as the central meeting place;
- A carbon neutral office! We keep our carbon footprint as low as possible and we offset the remainder through the Fair Climate Fund;
- Should you not be lucky enough to live within 9 kilometers of Guidion, we will reimburse your travel expenses. We fully promote sustainable options such as bicycle (€0.30 per km) and public transport. Coming by car? Then you get €0.19 per km;
- Several crews and clubs you can join, such as Team Green, Diversity & Inclusion, Share-the-Fun, The Bookclub, The Ringmasters and many more. Be sure to ask about these during your introductory interview :)
- And a good dose of fun and interesting activities, such as the Summer and Winter Party, the Daily, Guidion Clubhouse, Pizza, Drinks & Questions. Please read our Guidion Manifesto
Care to get acquainted?
Do you like what you have read above and do your interests, skills and competencies match the work we describe? Then let's get acquainted!
For us, only who you are and what you can do counts. Your gender, nationality, age etc. are not important at all. So feel free to leave this out on your CV, gladly! In addition, research shows that white male candidates already apply when they meet 60% of the requirements. With women, for example, it is only at 100%. Isn't that a shame? We think diversity and inclusiveness are very important. If in doubt, just apply! Together we will find out if there is a match.